Thoughts on Deleting Facebook (For Good)
- But Facebook messenger is so good for group texts, especially with green bubble people.
- I should’ve backed up all these photos. Now I have to download them all, one by one? Is this a punishment?
- Has anyone invented a printable Facebook Book company yet? Where someone curates your most memorable Facebook memories (including comments) into a nice photo album-type keepsake? Must include an embarrassing collage of all your past profile pics.
- I may never know anyone’s birthday after this. Would anyone remember mine? Extra sad in the time of Covid.
- This would be so much easier if I didn’t work in marketing. It’s ok for a marketing manager to be off all social media, right? (I’m keeping TikTok though. Quality content only.)
Welp, it looks like there isn’t any actual newsfeed content that’ll be missed. I guess it really is just a non-valuable time suck.